Saturday, June 28, 2008

Potato Casserole

The ingredients in this were so simple and it turned out really good! I used fresh tomatoes because I didn't have any stewed tomatoes but that's the only change I made. We'd happily have this again!!


Potato Casserole

1 lb. Hamburger meat
6 med. potatoes, sliced thin
1/8 tsp. garlic salt
2 med. onions, sliced thin
1/8 tsp. oregano
14 oz. can stewed tomatoes

Brown hamburger meat, drain. Spray 9x13 pan w/pam. Layer potatoes, onions, and meat.
stir oregano and garlic salt into stewed tomatoes, spoon over Hamburger meat mixture.
Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350 deg. for 90 minutes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! This looks yummy! I'll have to add this one to the grocery list . . .

Anonymous said...

YUMMERS!!! not so much a summer meal now. I miss that when Summer comes along, cuz i am definitely a casserole lover!!!