Sunday, April 13, 2008

Green Olive Baked Chicken


I picked this out of Lissa's week because we love olives.  Hunter quite liked it! I thought it was pretty good too. I would have liked it in a wrap but there were no leftovers so that didn't happen.


Green Olive Baked Chicken

1/2 cup pitted green olives
1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
2 tablespoons lemon juice
Cracked black pepper
4 chicken breast fillets
Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F. Place the olives, parsley, lemon juice and pepper into a small food processor and process until roughly chopped. Line a baking dish with baking paper. Place the chicken in the dish and spread over the green olive paste. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve hot or cold with lemon wedges and a simple tomato and basil salad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I chose it with you in mind! =)
I bet it would be great with a little feta sprinkled on top too..mmm!

Unknown said...

I would so LOVE this :)