Friday, December 15, 2006

Appetizers--Recipe Challenge 10


I picked Bacon Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. I usually make these but instead of bacon I use a pound of sausage. These were good! (sausage is better and I'll put that recipe at the end)





Sausage Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1 pound breakfast sausage(like Jimmy Dean or Owens)
8 oz. cream cheese
20 or so large mushrooms, washed and stemmed
Preheat oven to 375 F. Cook sausage with cut up stems and drain. Add cream cheese and mix until melted. Stuff mushrooms and bake for 30 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked through and cheese is melty.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy!! I love fungus anything! :o) hee!

Brie said...

Oh me too!!! Long live fungus!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh nooo....There's a fungus among us! LOL ;) Although I don't like fungus these look good! :D