Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pork chop yum yum


This recipe was from Mandi's blog and they are really really good!! I will be making them again and I think I'll turn them over halfway through so they stay really moist on both sides. These remind me of my favorite ribs at the chinese buffets! It said to serve with mashed potatoes and green beans but I think the Veggie Bacon Rice would be perfect!

Ratings:

Me 10
Hunter 10
Corrine 10
Pork Chop Yum Yum

2-4 pork chops, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/8 cup honey
1/8 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon ketchup
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
Brown chops on both sides. Place in greased casserole dish. Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for one hour.Sides: Make with Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked them sweetie!! We love them! Love the new blog look, It looks great!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhh these look good.. hey i'm making that fried rice tonight!