Saturday, March 24, 2007

My favorite banana bread

I love banana bread but even buying 6 pounds a week there are never any left for banana bread! I grabbed the last two this time when noone was looking=)
Best Banana Bread

1 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 cup mashed bananas(2 medium)
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour bottom of a loaf pan. In a large bowl beat together sugar and oil. Add eggs, bananas, sour cream and vanilla. Blend well. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Stir just until the ingredients are moistened. Pour into pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds so yummy right now!!! Looks great Brie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yummers! I am going to have to make this! :)

Anonymous said...

i'm going to go make this right now!!!! SERIOUSLY! hee

Brie said...

Make some for me 'cause I'm out of bananas!!! Mmmm