Friday, September 21, 2007

Cheesy Zucchini


This was so good! Corrine tried one and said she'd give it a 5 but the kids have never been big on zucchini as a side dish. I really liked it=) I'll definitely make it again!

Cheesy Zucchini
5-6 medium zucchini, sliced
1 chicken bouillon cube
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (or so)

Preheat broiler.
In a large saucepan,bring water, boullion and salt to a boil.
Add zucchini.
Cover and boil for 3 to 5 minutes until just tender-crisp;drain well.
Arrange half of zucchini in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate;sprinkle with half the cheddar cheese and half the Parmesan.
Layer the remaining zucchini and cheeses.
Broil for 1 or 2 minutes until cheese melts and bubbles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks totally fascinating to me!!! mmmm.. anything with cheese is a 10 in my book! hee

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make these! They look delicious and I love zuchini!