Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pizza Casserole


This was one of Kris' choices for her recipe week. This was great! I had precooked beef in the freezer which made prep time super easy. I added pepperoni and a diced green bell pepper. I will be making it again...with an onion too and two packets of sloppy joe seasoning. I gave it an 8 and everyone else gave it a 10. When I change the ingredients a bit it'll be a 10 from me too=)


Pizza Casserole
2 pounds ground beef
1 (1.3 ounce) envelope sloppy joe seasoning
2 (8.5 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce



Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place the beef in a skillet over medium heat. Cook until evenly brown. Drain grease. Mix in sloppy joe seasoning.
Press 1 can of refrigerated crescent roll dough in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer with ground beef. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese over beef. Spread evenly with sauce. Top with remaining crescent roll dough.
Bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until top is golden brown

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks REALLY good!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm! It looks great Brie! When I make mine next time I so wanna add pepperoni and some veggies, we liked it without but it'd be better with them I think :D

Unknown said...

So yummy!!!