This was off recipezaar. I thought it would be a good way to use the box of infant cereal Willow absolutely refused to eat. They weren't bad...reminded me a lot of molasses cookies from the store but they needed icing to be just like those and that would defeat the purpose of a healthier cookie:)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a cookie sheet or spray with nonstick spray.
- Lightly cream molasses and butter.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and cereal.
- Add to the butter mixture.
- Add milk.
- Drop on the cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.