Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan


I wasn't feeling great last week and my menu plan didn't go as good as it could have because of it.  We went out to eat one night and another I just didn't want to make lentils and rice.  This week will hopefully go better.  We're  down to the last of the pantry challenge time and I'm ready to be done:o)  Our pantry is still full but I think I did pretty good working it down and will continue to use what's in there even after the challenge is over.

Tuesday
Breakfast: Grits
Dinner: Potatoes and franks

Wednesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Dinner: Skillet Sausage Pasta

Thursday
Breakfast: cereal
Dinner: California Quesadillas  refried beans, rice

Friday
Breakfast: cereal
Dinner: Noodle Stroganoff

Saturday
Breakfast: Pancakes
Dinner: Pizza  (Pepperoni)

Sunday
Breakfast: Eggs
Dinner: Mom's chili over rice

No comments: