Saturday, November 08, 2008

Banana muffins


I was headed to make banana cake this morning when I saw Mandi made banana muffins yesterday so I tried them out instead. Her recipe is here.

I think I overmixed them or something because they didn't rise but they still tasted awesome:) I didn't use nuts and I threw in a little cinnamon vanilla(I will use up spices lol) also...oh and I doubled the recipe.


Ingredients
3 large bananas
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg

1/3 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped

Directions

1Mash bananas.

2Add sugar and slightly beaten egg.

3Add the melted butter and chopped walnuts.

4Add the dry ingredients stir to mix.

5Fill greased muffin tray with mixture and bake for 20 minutes in a 375F degrees oven.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved this recipe so easy and yummy. This will be my go-to recipe for Banana Muffins :)