Thursday, November 20, 2008

Corn Casserole


Tee shared this recipe in 2006 and I've made it many many times since. This time I doubled the recipe and made it in a large rectangle glass baking dish. I also only had half the sour cream it needed so I put in a little cream cheese(you can see it in the picture)...I don't think it was actually needed but I loved it. I also drained the whole kernel corn this time so it's a very versatile recipe where you just do what you want!


1 can whole kernel corn, undrained
1 can cream style corn
1 (8oz) sour cream
1 egg--beaten
1 pkg dry corn muffin mix
1/4 cup butter

Preheat oven to 350
Mix together the whole kernel corn, creamed corn, sour cream, and egg.
Add corn bread mix and butter. Mix all together and pour into 2 quart baking dish.
Bake for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never tried this, It looks yummy though, I'll have to give it a try someday!