Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bread Machine Rolls


I got this recipe December 31,2000 from Chenoa on a local mom's list and made it many times before I started this blog. I kept it in the back of my recipe binder to make again and today was the perfect day:)

1 cup water
2 TBS butter, softened
1 egg
3 1/4 C bread flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp salt
3 tsp yeast,regular dry active or bread machine yeast

Put all ingredients in the bread maker and start on the dough cycle. Grease a cookie sheet. Place 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet. (Light pan only!!! Aluminum foil dark pans). Brush with butter. Cover and let rise for 30-40 minutes, or until doubled. Heat oven to 375 degrees and bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm These look delish! I have all the stuff so may have to try these out this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

wow those look SOOO PERFECT!!! i love breads.. my mouth is watering! lol

Unknown said...

These look so yummy and sound so easy, I'll have to keep them on my try it list!