Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chocolate Mint Smoothies


This is from Lisa's week and I couldn't wait to try it! They were soooo good! We'll have to make double next time!


CHOCOLATE MINT SMOOTHIES
2 c. milk, divided

1/4 c. instant cocoa mix

1/2 tsp. vanilla extract

1/8 tsp. peppermint extract

1 pt. vanilla ice cream
Heat 1/2 cup milk just until hot. Combine hot milk and cocoa mix in container of electric blender. Process until smooth. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk, vanilla and peppermint, blend well. Add ice cream and process until mixture is smooth. 4 cups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to try this too, but not sure of the peppermint taste.. I wonder if i have that extract.. hmm.. *steals yours and runs away*

Anonymous said...

Looks so yummy! I would've made this but don't have the peppermint, maybe around the holidays when I do our baking :)