1 1/2 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
1 (15-oz.) can spicy chili beans, undrained
1 package (1.25 oz) Old El Paso® 40% less-sodium taco seasoning mix
1/2 cup water
1 can (16.3 oz) Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
1/2 cup shredded lettuce, if desired
1/2 cup chopped tomato, if desired
1/2 cup sour cream, if desired
1/2 cup Old El Paso® Salsa, if desired
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
2. Add chili beans, taco seasoning mix and water; mix well. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes or until ground beef mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, spray outside bottom and sides of 8 (6-oz.) custard cups lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Separate into 8 biscuits. Roll or pat each biscuit to form 4 1/2-inch round. Place rounds over outside of sprayed cups; press to fit over bottom and part way down sides of cups. Place cups, upside down, in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
4. Bake at 375°F. for 14 to 16 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove pan from oven. Carefully remove biscuit cups from custard cups. Place biscuit cups, right side up, in same baking pan. Spoon beef mixture evenly into each cup.
5. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa.