Monday, March 02, 2009

Bubble Pizza


I didn't bother taking a picture of this. There are pics all over the net. But I do want to save the recipe because it was so easy and so good. The whole pan full was gone in no time!
3 pkgs. refrigerator biscuits (I used two cans of Grands)
1 can or jar of spaghetti sauce
Shredded mozzarella
Pizza toppings--I just used pepperoni this time
Directions:
Cut biscuits into quarters and place in a 9x13 baking dish. Add sauce, stir to coat, and spread evenly in bottom of pan. Top with cheese, then toppings, (3 toppings or less).
Bake at 375 degrees for about 35 minutes. Be sure to check middle to make sure all the dough is cooked through. I turned the temp down to 350 and continued cooking another 10 minutes to make sure the middle dough was done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you made & Liked this one! We loved it here and will def. make it again :) Yum!